Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Administrative Assistant to join our fantastic team.
Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust.
The successful applicant will
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be friendly and helpful with excellent customer service skills.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and work well in a team.
- Have energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour whilst working under pressure in a busy office environment.
- Have experience of using SIMS (desirable but not essential as training can be provided).
Why work with us:
The Academy offers:
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Unwavering support from our SLT at all times
- On site catering facilities
- On site free parking
- Free on site gym
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Interviews will take place on week commencing 30th September 2019
For further details please visit www.sarumacademy.org or contact Matthew Smith on 01722 342437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 18th April 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years