37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
£9578 per annum actual pay
Term time only plus 10 additional days
Fixed Term for 18 Months
The Snaith School are looking for a Level 2 Apprentice to provide high standards of customer service and administrative support, working closely with other members of the team.
• Answering queries
• Welcoming visitors
• Assisting with the organisation of school events and meetings
• Assisting with creating displays and resources
You will have:
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Good organisation skills
• A willingness to work towards an apprenticeship in a relevant subject
If you are someone who is keen to learn and work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply through TES, or download an application form from the school website and return it to HR@thesnaithschool.org.uk.
The closing date for applications is 9am Thursday 27 January 2022.
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
Thank you for showing an interest in working at The Snaith School. Our motto is ‘Infinity and Beyond’ as we believe our pupils and staff have limitless potential. Whilst our high expectations are non-negotiable, in return we offer high levels of prof...