An exciting opportunity is offered within St Leonard’s C.E. Primary School for an aspiring School Business Manager to join our expanding school, based in Lambeth.
This role requires someone who has experience in a school office and wishes to progress their career to become a School Business Manager over the next few years.
We will offer:
- Paid training for you to take part in the Level 4 Diploma in School Business Management.
- Supportive colleagues who will work alongside you in order to achieve your best.
- A happy, friendly & hardworking school that has high expectations of both staff & children.
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression.
- A forward thinking senior leadership team to guide, mentor and coach you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a good education to A level, or of an equivalent standard, with Maths and English GCSEs graded between A to C.
- Is friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Is well organised, motivated, enthusiastic and able to use own initiative.
- Has a desire to work in a school office and to develop their career within a school environment.
- Has good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
- To promote the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school.
- You will be first point of contact for the school, dealing with enquiries from parents, pupils, staff and members of the public.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day organisation and maintenance of the school office and its procedures.
Visits prior to application are highly recommended and can be arranged by telephone.
Please apply directly to the school and not via an agency.
To obtain a recruitment pack, please contact Michelle Coveney on 020 8769 2712 or email email@example.com
Closing date for completed application forms: Tuesday 17th April (12 noon)
Interview date: Wednesday 25th April
CVs are not accepted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity and safeguarding checks including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs CVs are not accepted.
St. Leonard’s CE Primary School
Mitcham Lane, Streatham, London SW16 6NP.
“Nurturing Faith and Inspiring Success”