We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic professional to work within our premises team working 37 hours per week whole year.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter click here or look on our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will have:
- an awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene issues
- excellent practical skills
- a positive attitude to team work and the flexibility needed for working in a school environment
- self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised
- basic computer skills
- a commitment to the safeguarding of all students
- a commitment to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Wednedsay 22nd November 2017 – 12.00 noon. Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.