Why choose Dixons Unity Academy?
• Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
• Focus on feedback and professional growth
• Opportunities across the Trust
• Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
• Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, resilience and respect and completely committed to our mission: to ensure children from all abilities and backgrounds become lifelong lovers of learning who make a positive contribution to our community.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 primary, secondary, all-through and sixth form schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
www.dixonsua.com or call the academy on 0113 2630110 and speak to Danny Carr, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.