To commence from Easter or September 2020 we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Headteacher (Behaviour and Attitudes), with the skills, expertise and passion to enthuse our young people to achieve across KS3 and KS4.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In December 2013 we were graded by OFSTED as good across the board and complemented on our ‘sustained upward trend in achievement and progress’ and that ‘teachers have positive relationships with students and set high expectations for what they can achieve.’
From September 2017 we will be benefiting from a new school build with new facilities.
The ideal candidate will:
• have pastoral leadership experience
• have a natural passion and enthusiasm for their subject
• encourage, motivate and inspire young people
• be able to work well collaboratively in terms of strategy, planning, preparation and assessment
• be committed to our ethos that all students can achieve at Whitcliffe Mount
Whitcliffe Mount can offer you:
• a welcoming environment which promotes learning
• students who show respect to each other and other adults in the school
• a structured and personalised induction programme supported by a range of CPD opportunities
• a great location which is easily accessible from J26 of the M62
Why not come and visit us? Our Headteacher, Miss Jennifer Templar, is happy to meet with potential candidates to talk about her vision for the school, allowing you to experience the Whitcliffe Mount atmosphere. There are opportunities to visit on Thursday 16th January, 3.30pm-4.30pm or Tuesday 21st January, 3.00pm-4.00pm. Please contact Mrs C Clough at email@example.com or 01274 851152 ext. 222 if you wish to visit.
This post is not suitable for NQTs
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk.
The closing date is Friday 24th January 2020 at 12 noon; completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteachers PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.