Assistant Headteacher - Curriculum and Data
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Assistant Headteacher who is committed to developing Harris Church of England Academy.
A recent Ofsted report stated “This is now an improving school. Stronger senior leadership, since the current headteacher’s arrival, has improved behaviour, attendance and the quality of teaching. The school’s staff are united and committed to seeing the school continue to improve. Morale is high.”
· Passionate and committed to the improvement of young people;
· An aspiring leader, actively wishing to improve the life chances of young people;
· Ambitious for your own personal development and have high professional standards?
· See teaching as a vocation and genuinely care about young people;
· Like to make a difference to those in your care;
· Want to work in an environment in which community values are lived out;
· Want to join the Harris family?
Academy Visits by appointment. Please contact Ms C Bult on 01788 812549 to arrange.
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight, Wednesday, 17 October 2018