We are seeking to appoint a Assistant Headteacher for our happy, thriving and growing school. This is a permanent appointment starting 1st September 21.
This is an opportunity to have a real impact at a senior level and is a really exciting time to join the school as it continues in a period of growth.
The role would suit an ambitious and inspirational teacher and leader who is committed to ensuring the best academic performance.
We look forward to welcoming a candidate with energy, warmth and a vision to join our team.
The Academy offers:
- A driven Headteacher with an open door policy for staff, pupils and parents
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Designated Parking space
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT and Ipads
- Bike to work Scheme
- Potential for Career progression
To apply, please download the application form attached. The closing date is 21st January 2021. You are very welcome to visit and see the school in action. If you would like to take a tour of the school and meet the staff please contact Mr Smith in Human Resources on 01722 342437 or email@example.com. Tours are available from the week commencing 4th January 2021.
Shortlisting will take place on the 22nd January 2021and all shortlisted candidates will be informed, with interviews on 28/29th January .
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years