Required as soon as possible
Part time (28.75 hours/week -7.15am - 1pm)
Term Time Only + 2 weeks + 3 INSET days
Salary: Band 2 Points range 4-5 £18,426 - £18,795 – pro rata
Closing date: Friday 20th September 2019 at 12noon
Interviews to be held: W/c 23rd September 2019
We seek to appoint a Caretaker to join our fantastic site team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing school on its journey to outstanding.
The successful candidate will be responsible, reliable and trustworthy. The person we are looking for must have the ability to work independently and on their own initiative, as well as having an understanding of safe working practices and health and safety.
Duties will include:
• Opening the site, operating equipment such as intruder and fire alarm systems.
• Key holder responsibilities.
• Daily site routines including ensuring that the school is clean and tiday.
• First Aid responsibility (training provided).
• Porterage duties.
• School experience would be useful, but is not essential.
• Operation of equipment and plant
• Preparation/set up of school events including examinations, assemblies etc.
Sale High School is located in the heart of Greater Manchester with fantastic motorway links and easy access to public transport.
Candidates are encouraged to visit School and this can be arranged by emailing email@example.com