37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 training days)
Do you want to make a real difference?
You will have:
- Successful experience of working with secondary school aged young people in a relevant setting
- A good understanding of legal requirements, processes and procedures relating to Child Protection and Safeguarding
- A good knowledge of strategies for communicating with young people and their parents/carers
- Good numeracy, literacy and I.T. skills
- Good basic educational qualifications plus relevant further qualification
- The ability to prioritise, be calm under pressure, well organised, emotionally resilient and resolute in seeking solutions to problems
- Commitment to working with students from a wide range of ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter outlining your experience and suitability for the post and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details can also be downloaded from our website www.cressex.org
Closing date: Midday, Monday 25th September 2017
Interviews: shortly thereafter
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
“A Good School” (Ofsted)
High Achievement for All is our Shared Responsibility