CLASS TEACHER required for September 2018
We are a friendly and ambitious school looking for an excellent class teacher to join our supportive and experienced teaching team. We are well-placed to enable someone at the early stages of their teaching career to develop their practice.
Ofsted November 2017: You have created a culture where all teachers are committed to pursuing excellence in their teaching. Your school provides a warm and nurturing environment where pupils say they ‘love’ to come to learn. Their behaviour around school is commendable.
We are looking for people with:
- Enthusiasm for teaching
- High expectations of all pupils
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work in partnership with colleagues, parents and governors
- A welcoming school community of children, staff, parents and governors
- Leaders who genuinely care about staff and pupil well-being
- Excellent CPD and peer support
- Polite and well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Extra time out of class for 1:1 marking with pupils
Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome.
A full recruitment pack can be downloaded from our website www.northharringayprimaryschool.org.uk. Please contact the school office to arrange your visit on 0208 348 0948.
Closing Date: 2pm on Thursday 26th April
Interviews: Wednesday 2nd May
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
North Harringay Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.