Main Scale Class Teacher required for our Expanding School - NQTs welcome to apply.
St Leonard’s has been serving the community of Streatham for over 200 years. Due to the expansion of our school, we are looking to appoint a class teacher (initially in the junior department) to join our friendly and hardworking team of staff. Currently judged “outstanding” by Ofsted, we can offer:
- a positive and welcoming ethos
- well behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
- excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- modern, well-resourced classrooms
- friendly and dedicated staff who are committed to supporting each other as well as the wellbeing of our pupils
- an exciting curriculum with international school links
- generous amount of non-contact time
- opportunities for career progression
Visits prior to application are essential and can be arranged by telephoning the school office.
We are operating a rolling application and interview process, commencing from 11th June 2018. Please apply directly to the school and not via an agency.
Application packs are available from Michelle Coveney (School Business Manager) at St. Leonard’s CE Primary School, Mitcham Lane, Streatham, London SW16 6NP. Telephone: 020 8769 2712. Email: email@example.com
CVs are not accepted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity and safeguarding checks including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
“Nurturing Faith and Inspiring Success”
St. Leonard’s CE Primary School
Mitcham Lane, Streatham, London SW16 6NP
Headteacher: Mr Simon Jackson BAQTS (Hons) NPQH
Deputy Headteacher: Mr Tony Pizzoferro Cert. Ed. Dip. Ed.