Floreat Wandsworth – Class Teacher (Year 2 or Year 3)
"Everything is positive!" - Floreat teacher
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School is a new school serving a community of happy children and supportive parents. We opened in September 2015 and we currently have a Nursery class and two classes in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. We are looking forward to opening our Year 3 classrooms in September!
We are looking for a teacher with spark, drive and grit to help our children flourish in either Year 2 or Year 3.
Please download our Recruitment Pack for more details (& photos of our pupils!)
You will share our core values and be totally committed, as we are, to Every Child Flourishing.
Your virtues will include:
- Drive and perseverance continually to evaluate, improve and learn.
- Genuine belief in the potential of every child to be knowledgeable and virtuous.
- High standards of behaviour and scholarly culture in an inner city school.
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
We can offer you:
- A new building with fantastic facilities in which you can create your very own learning environment.
- An energetic and happy school team who will share your enthusiasm to build a great school from scratch.
- A superb professional development programme and career opportunities within Floreat.
- Opportunities to develop your own ideas and personality to make our school even better!
- Support from an exceptionally skilled team including our CEO, Janet Hilary who is a National Leader of Education.
- Training and regular visits from the wider education community such as Pie Corbett (Talk4Writing) and John Walker (Sounds-Write).
- Parents who tell us they love what we do and are ready to give you their full support.
- An easy commute! Our school has superb public transport links and a parking space for your car if required.
Come and meet the Headteacher, Mr Custance, and see what we do here at Floreat!
Please call the school on 020 8353 4195 or email email@example.com to book yourself onto a school tour on either Wednesday 21st March at 7.30am or Thursday 22nd March at 7.30am.
Applications forms and cover letters should be addressed to the Headteacher, Mr Custance, and sent in hard copy to Floreat Wandsworth Primary School, 305 Garratt Lane, London SW18 4EQ or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Inner London) – TLRs available
Dates: Apply by Monday 26th March @ 8am
Job start: September 2017
Location: Floreat Wandsworth Primary School, Earlsfield
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Reports to: the Headteacher
Floreat Education Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.