Teachers make the education of their students their first concern and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct. At Ajman Academy, all staff act with honesty and integrity; have strong subject knowledge; keep their knowledge and skills as a teacher up-to-date; are self-critical; forge positive professional relationships, and work with parents in the best interests of their students.
Our teachers meet the needs of learners, enabling them to cope with the demands of the mainstream programmes offered.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A strong team player, innovative and creative.
• Hold a degree in Education
• Have a minimum of 3 years of PYP teaching experience
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Have very good ICT skills
• Proven track-record of appropriate professional development.
• Strong cultural awareness
• Experience in EAL is an advantage
• Must have native English speaker level of fluency in speaking and writing
Please find attached job description.
Kindly upload your cv and copy of your qualificationswhile applying for this job.