We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to join us.
We are looking to appoint a Part Time Cover Supervisor – working 8:15am – 3:15pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, to be part of our journey to outstanding. Although working primarily with students in Years 6 to 11, the role may involve working with younger children occasionally. Your duties will be primarily to supervise lessons where there is an absent teacher, ensuring that students complete their work and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
What we are looking for
The person appointed will have high expectations for all children and be fully committed to providing great outcomes for all children. Good communication skills are essential for this post, as is a willingness to work flexibly alongside a range of children and adults. The successful candidate will be committed, enthusiastic team player who is flexible and positive at all times.
What they say about us
When we were inspected by Ofsted in April 2015, we were found to be a Good school with the Outstanding features of senior leadership, governance, work with parents and transition. Ofsted said:
• “Academy leaders, the governors, the parents’ groups, others in the community and the pupils have worked extremely hard over a long period of time to create successfully a strong ethos and sense of community in the academy. Staff and pupils are proud to be part of the academy.”
• “Achievement has risen rapidly since the start of this academic year as a result of the strong leadership and improvements in teaching.”
• “Behaviour in lessons and around the academy is good. Pupils of all ages get on well together and are safe.”
• “Progress throughout Years 1 to 5 is much improved since the start of the year, and pupils in all of these year groups achieve well.”
For further information on the role and the Campus please see the downloadable documents attached to this advert.
What you need to do if you want to join us....
1. Complete a letter of application no more than two sides of A4 in which you can tell us how your experience to date would be suitable for this post.
2. Complete the application form in full, making sure you leave no gaps in your employment history.
3. Once completed send your letter and application form to email@example.com
If you are interested in visiting the school, please contact Liz Hackling, Assistant Headteacher
Application Deadline: Midday on Monday 21st May 2018
Interview Date: TBC
The Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the expectation is that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
It is our policy to obtain references prior to interview.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.