DOWNHAM MARKET ACADEMY
Headteacher: Rolf Purvis
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Salary level 4, Point 18 – 21
£18870 - £20541 (FTE) and £13751 - £14969 (Pro Rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to supervise lessons during teaching-staff absence. No previous experience or teaching qualifications are needed as full training and an induction programme will be given. Experience within a school would be an advantage, although not necessary as full training will be given.
Applicants are expected to be enthusiastic and to adhere to the ethos of Downham Market Academy as described in our ethos document.
Downham Market Academy uses safe recruitment procedures to ensure the welfare of children. All applicants are required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and only applications submitted on our application form will be considered.
Downham Market Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
About Downham Market Academy
- Co-educational, 11-18 mixed comprehensive with approximately 1200 students, including 138 in the Sixth Form in the town of Downham Market, Norfolk.
- Now part of The Eastern Learning Alliance
- Our students really want...