Term Time – 38 weeks per year, 35 hours per week
TSAT Grade C - £15,935 - £17,936 FTE (pro rata £12,471 - £14,316)
Rochester Grammar school is the best performing school and best performing Grammar School in Medway
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is the best performing Multi Academy Trust for KS4 progress
The Rochester Grammar School is an Outstanding school which is consistently ranked amongst the best state schools in the country. RGS is a larger than average secondary school with capacity for 1250 students including the 6th form. It is a single sex girls’ selective school with a mixed sixth form.
We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to provide cover for absent teaching staff and the facilitation of learning by Key Stage 3 and 4 students.
We can offer you:
- Work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos
- Vast support network from senior leaders, teachers and other staff within the school and our trust
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes located on the site of Holcombe Grammar School
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support and advice on a wide array of areas
- Onsite parking free of charge
What you will need to succeed:
- Committed to supporting students
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Effective ICT skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Understanding of the educational system and current developments
- Ability to motivate and to support learning
What you need to do now:
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.