Tes Global is a fast-growing digital and print company committed to supporting teaching and learning. As publishers of the TES (Times Educational Supplement) we have been supporting educators worldwide for over 100 years and are home to the world’s largest online community of teachers, with 7.9 million registered users.
For more information on TES Global please visit www.tesglobal.com/what-we-do
This is an ideal first or second job for a designer able to demonstrate originality and flair. Reporting to the Head of Creative, the designer will be expected to produce artwork across digital and print. The successful candidate will be joining a team of experienced designers, copywriters and marketers, who will be able to offer support and advice to someone keen to enhance their design skills, technical knowledge and experience within a marketing team.
• To maintain the current high standard of creative outputs to support the marketing team and wider business
• Be a competent and confident communicator, ensuring there are no delays in the creative process.
• To adhere to deadlines.
• To be flexible to the demands of the marketing team and wider business.
• To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other departments within Tes Global.
• Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Sketch.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Premiere Pro and After Effects is advantageous but not required.
• Enthusiastic, strongly creative with an ability to visualize difficult concepts.
• Knowledge of/experience with working to brand guidelines.
• Ability to work fast and to a deadline.
• A sound appreciation of typography and a good eye for what makes a great composition
• Communicate well with colleagues.
• Diploma or degree in design or art related subject