Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Curriculum Lead for Maths. You’ll provide challenging leadership of Maths, in part by demonstrating high quality teaching that ensures all students achieve results in line with, or better than, Key Stage and other value-added predictions.
We offer a recruitment incentive of £5000 and a relocation package of up to £3000, available to those relocating from outside the Birmingham area.*
The ideal candidate will:
- be a well-qualified Maths teacher with the ability to deliver outstanding teaching
- experience of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject through schemes of work and extra-curricular activities etc.
- have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To apply for this post, please go to https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/ark-boulton-academy/how-to-apply/index.htm
Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date which is 11am on Friday 2nd December.
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org. We encourage all applicants to visit the school before applying. Please contact Gurvinder Kaur on 0121 773 8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact the Recruitment Team on 020 3116 6345, or email@example.com
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.
*Subject to terms and conditions; these are taxable benefits.