Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton, determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
As our pupil numbers grow, we need to appoint an inspirational Curriculum Leader to lead our English Department and develop and implement the English Curriculum, including our new GCSE programme and A Levels when our new Sixth Form opens in September 2019. There is the possibility of additional whole school responsibilities being added to this post, with appropriate remuneration, for the right candidate.
We can offer you:
· An excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
· A fantastic working environment with the most up to date technology, including Macbooks for staff.
· A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Are determined to make a difference.
· Have the highest expectations for all young people.
· Are passionate about learning and creativity.
· Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
Closing date: 19th March 2018 at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.