Academy: Leeds West Academy/The White Rose Academies Trust
Job Title: Data Administrator
Grade: C1 Pt.12-17 TTO+15 days (£19,299 - £21,337 actual)
Accountable to: Academy Office Manager
Leeds West Academy is a school with a remarkable sense of community which has recently been judged as ‘Good’ across all areas of the Ofsted framework. In the Ofsted report inspectors commented; 'Leaders' have secured strong support of staff, who share their ambitious vision and inclusive values.’ Over the last three years the school has been on a rapid journey of improvement securing our best ever GCSE results in summer 2019. Housed within a state-of-the-art school building, with stunning views, Leeds West Academy is an oversubscribed 11-16 school, committed to delivering an outstanding education to each and every one of our students. Leeds West Academy is also a highly desirable and dynamic world-class establishment for ambitious professionals and which provides excellent and varied opportunities for professional development through The White Rose Academies Trust’s CPD programme.
We are looking for an experienced Data Administrator to provide effective data administrative support, contributing to creating and maintaining an effective office administrative support service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the Office Manager and Data Manager in ensuring records in SIMs are accurate and up to date
- Using NOVA-T, undertake amendments to the academy timetable and liaise with appropriate Academy leaders / Data Manager to ensure effective communication with staff
- Print and distribute student timetables as required
- Support the Data Manager in the printing, collating and distribution of student progress reports
- Carry out administration of key data platforms across the Academy including Behaviour Watch, SISRA, SchoolIP and any other appropriate platform as required by Academy leaders
- Support the Data Manager with routine data collection processes and produce reports as required
- To collate and share key data including behaviour & attendance data in the absence of colleagues
- To support the Exams Manager in the administration of exams and deputise in their absence ensuring all key tasks are completed in line with JCQ regulation
Part of The White Rose Academies Trust - the most rapidly improved family of schools in the region - Leeds West Academy is accelerating on a thrilling journey, which will ultimately see the school, its staff and its students, secure an Ofsted rating of outstanding.
We're securing our vision for Outstanding by growing our family of exceptional education professionals; dedicated specialists and passionate leaders with the shared goal of transforming future prospects for the next generation in West Yorkshire.
We provide exceptional life training; harnessing the skills and fortifying the aspirations of young people, who we know will transform the region and provide a positive, progressive contribution to society.
The White Rose Academies Trust is a local Trust dedicated to raising and fulfilling the ambitions of young people. Our academies throughout Leeds are at the heart of the communities they serve, which is why we are committed to delivering an outstanding education to every one of our students.
The Trust employs almost 400 outstanding professionals who are committed to unlocking the potential of the next generation.
We benefit hugely from our sponsor, Leeds City College which, along with the White Rose Academies Trust, is part of the Luminate Education Group. Other members of the group include Leeds College of Music, Keighley College and Harrogate College. Our sponsor provides leadership and operational support and advice to all our academies. They also share our vision of creating a truly outstanding Trust.
Closing Date: 17th January 2020 – 9.00 am
Shortlisting: 17th January 2020
Interview Date : W/C 20th January 2020
Start Date: ASAP
For more information, please visit our website at www.leedswestacademy.org.uk.
To apply, please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 17th January 2020 – 9.00 am. Please note we are unable to accept CV’s.
The White Rose Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. Appointments will be subject to Safer Recruitment Procedures and a DBS check.
PLEASE NOTE THE REQUIREMENT TO ATTACH YOUR APPLICATION FORM AS A SEPARATE DOCUMENT TO YOUR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FORM WHEN EMAILING YOUR APPLICATION TO US.