Grade 2 - £7,764 - £8,121 (actual salary)
20 hours per week – working hours to be confirmed at interview
Term time only plus 5 days
Required as soon as possible
Ernesford Grange Community Academy are looking for a Data Admin Support on a permanent basis. You will support the Data manager in developing and managing efficient and effective systems pertinent to the school’s data management systems.
• Data entry between different systems, including importing and exporting data using Microsoft Excel.
• Administration of Class charts, including scheduling of detentions
• Formatting data requested by staff for ease of viewing
• Checking Assessment Data in SIMS
• SIMS Reporting
• Printing and collating of reports, detention slips and other documents
• Processing Data collection forms and entering information in SIMS
• You will be required to provide first aid support on a rota basis – full training & allowance provided.
• Possess demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Be confident in using a Web-based system
• Have experience and an in-depth knowledge of administration
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work within professional boundaries and relate well with visitors, students and staff alike
• Be a strong team player with the ability to keep calm under pressure
• Ability to follow set procedures and use own initiative in a busy environment
• To set an example of positive personal integrity and professionalism
• Ensure high standards are maintained, progressed and promoted in all areas of work
• Respect the organisation’s Ethos and Values
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019 – 12 noon
Interview date: to be confirmed
The MAT promotes the safety and well-being of all young people and site users, and will require the successful candidate to undergo Police Clearance.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointments to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the DBS and this school is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.