Working hours: 36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, term time only
Normal working hours: 8.30am-4.15pm, with half-hour break for lunch (unpaid)
An exciting apprenticeship opportunity has arisen to work at Fullbrook school in New Haw, Surrey. You will be enthusiastic, committed and eager to develop your career in data and business administration.
You will be gaining experience within Fullbrook developing data and business administration skills whilst studying for a Level 3 apprenticeship programme in Business Administration.
For this role you will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including excel and able to demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development. You will receive practical on-the-job training and mentoring whilst you are studying for your apprenticeship programme. The successful candidate will have an interest in data processing and analysis, be numerated and with strong attention to detail.
- GCSE Grade C (4) in English and Maths are desirable
- GCSE Grade E (2/3) in English and Maths or above is essential.
Fullbrook is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school, with approximately 1400 students and a staff body of approximately 160.
Learning with confidence underpins everything we do. The success of our students as learners is the reason that we dedicate ourselves to our profession. Fullbrook staff operate a student centred approach. All adults, whatever their role, have an effect on the learning that takes place.
Fullbrook has an excellent reputation in the local community and benefits from a comprehensive CPD programme. We challenge, respect and support each other to be better than we ever thought we could be.
- To support the Data Officer and assist with data analysis and reports
- To assist with year 7 admissions and in-year admissions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Send out colour coded data collection sheets for each year group to parents in May each year and undertake data input from returns onto SIMS
- Liaise with various parties including parents, tutors, SLT, Surrey County Council and other schools.
- Send out emergency planning consent forms to parents at the start of each academic year and oversee data input from returns onto SIMS
- Collect CATs test data and import into SIMS
- Set up flight paths for Year 7 and Year 9 students
- Support the analysis of student assessment data
- Open data windows for student reports in advance of scheduled data collection from teachers
- Provide assistance with reporting student data as required
- Assist with annual intake to year 7 as directed
- Enter new student data onto SIMS
- Undertake any other duties as required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30 August 2019
Fullbrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.