Surrey, United Kingdom
About Fullbrook School
Teaching and Learning at Fullbrook
- Learning with confidence underpins everything we do. The success of our students as learners is the reason that we dedicate ourselves to our profession. Fullbrook staff operate a student centred approach. All adults, whatever their role, have an effect on the learning that takes place.
We believe that all students:
- Have the right to be successful and to achieve.
- Are entitled to learn in an exciting environment.
- Learn in a variety of ways and so we give access to a personalised learning experience.
- Should be challenged to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Fullbrook supports students to develop and use a growth mindset approach in everything they do. The whole community at Fullbrook works to help everyone to be better than they ever thought they could be and to help others achieve the same.
The school creates a caring community where everybody is valued and their talents recognised and nurtured. We have an active student leadership team who represent the student voice and help to lead new initiatives. We offer an enormous range of extra curricular activities to enhance our students' talents.
The Fullbrook Way - Everyone matters and we provide a combination of high expectations, innovative thinking and support for young people in a caring environment.
Mrs K J Moore, Principal