30 hours/week, Term Time plus 10 Days
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm - Hours may be negotiable
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, effective, innovative and highly motivated Data Manager to join us on our journey.
A recent Ofsted report stated:
- "The school has a caring ethos and ensures that pupils are well looked after and kept safe."
- "Leaders are preparing pupils well for life in modern Britain."
- "Pupils are proud of their school, which is calm and orderly at all times".
- “Pupils’ relationships with one another and staff are positive and respectful”
- “The actions taken by leaders to improve behaviour have resulted in a calmer climate for learning”.
- Able to use judgement and common sense;
- Able to prioritise workload and multi-task;
- Able to work on your own initiative?
- Have experience of working in a busy administrative setting;
- Have experience in a data driven role;
- Have excellent IT skills;
- Have experience of working effectively with others to meet common goals?
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight, 8th December 2021
Interviews will take place week commencing: 13th December 2021