· Are you passionate about helping students to achieve their absolute best?
· Are you a team-player with an innovative streak and the ability to inspire others?
· Would you like the opportunity to develop your teaching career?
We invite applications for a Deputy Head of Maths with knowledge and experience of teaching at KS4 and KS5 (A-levels) to and join a friendly, well-resourced and very successful department.
Villiers High School is a vibrant, multicultural school located in the heart of the community of Southall in the London Borough of Ealing. We are committed to high standards of teaching and have an innovative approach to education. We place a high value on staff professional learning and it is at the centre of our work. The post holder would join a well informed and ambitious staff and would benefit from extensive training and learning opportunities.
Students and staff have excellent relationships, providing a calm and supportive atmosphere for learning.’ Ofsted 2015
Full details of the post can be found in the job description and person specification.
· a friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
· excellent standards in student behaviour
· aspirational students who are willing to learn
· an excellent team of learning support staff and administrative staff
· extensive opportunities for professional learning
· a great chance to make a real difference to young people's lives in West London
· an outstanding teacher
· a person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
· an enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
· an individual with a 'can do' approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
Application and further details can be obtained by emailing the HR Manager, Ms Amrit Growan on HR@villiers.ealing.sch.uk.
We are more than willing to show you around the school if you wish to arrange a visit. Please contact the HR Manager as per above and a time and date will be arranged at your convenience.
Closing date: Closing date: Friday 23rd February at midday 12pm
Interviews dates will be confirmed once shortlisting has taken place
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure for the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as Criminals Records Bureau). Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.