September 2018 start
This is a new position at Cobham Free School, to reflect the school’s growth, offering an exciting opportunity to join an expanding leadership team and contribute to the school’s future development and ongoing success.
As a growing school, we feel we can offer true opportunities for development in a supportive and innovative environment; candidates seeking their first senior leadership role are welcome to apply as are experienced individuals seeking a new challenge.
It is an exciting time to join our successful school; we will be opening a sixth form in the next two years and moving to newly refurbished spacious premises in Cobham.
As well as its own competitive pay scale, other benefits include:
- Small class sizes of 24 pupils, 3-form entry
- Free school lunches
- Holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A stimulating environment where pupils enjoy learning and behaviour is excellent
- A genuine commitment to Continuous Professional Development and opportunities for career growth
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas.
Visits and/or informal discussions are most welcome, please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237 or email@example.com
For further details, please see the school website:
Candidates are welcome to use either the TES application form available on this site, or the school's own application form available on the school website. CVs will not be accepted.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.