Cobham Free School
Surrey, United Kingdom
About Cobham Free School
Cobham Free School is a publicly-funded, co-educational free school which opened its Junior phase in September 2012 and changed to all-through status (4-18 years) in September 2014.
The school has just entered the next exciting stage in its growth, with the opening of a Sixth Form in September 2019.
CFS has a focus on academic excellence, with high aspirations for all students, regardless of background. Our aim is to produce confident, independent learners who have a broad understanding of all the major areas of knowledge.
- Small class sizes with maximum of 24 pupils
- Small tutor groups at Sixth Form
- 3 form entry in the Senior Department
- A full programme of extra-curricular activities
- Partnerships for specialist music and sports tuition
- Innovative use of ICT in learning, using Chromebook laptops
- A genuinely friendly working environment, where all staff and pupils are known to each other
Working at CFS presents a unique opportunity to grow your career with the school; there are true opportunities for career progression and dedicated support for professional development for teachers at all stages of their career.
As well as a friendly and innovative working environment, benefits include longer holidays (term times of 34 weeks), membership of Teachers' Pension Scheme and free lunches.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please call us on 0330 330 0237 or contact email@example.com
We have a separate TES page for our Junior Department: