Neston High School seeks to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who will lead and inspire the next phase of the school’s development following the retirement of the excellent, existing Deputy Head in January 2018.
The candidate required must be able to demonstrate:
• Our shared passion for comprehensive education.
• Outstanding leadership, management and communication skills.
• The ability and vision to build on the school’s established strengths.
In return we offer:
• A regularly oversubscribed school (1700 on roll; including 350 Sixth Form).
• A commitment to high achievement at all Key Stages.
• A professional, enthusiastic and supportive team of staff with the capacity and commitment to improve achievement for all.
Application form and information pack available from Mrs Diane Edwards, PA to Headteacher Tel: 0151 336 3902, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the school website.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Wednesday 28th June 2017
Interviews to be held: Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th July 2017
Neston High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.