The Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to join our outstanding school. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional senior leader to make a significant contribution to the school. We are looking for a colleague who will embrace our drive to ensure that Northwood School becomes a truly exceptional school.
- Northwood School is an oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- Judged 'Outstanding' Ofsted October 2018
- Significantly positive value added for the past five years. In 2018 our provisional Progress 8 is 0.66
- We recently moved to an impressive new building with fantastic facilities
- Rated 5* in The Real School Guide for the last three years
We are seeking a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Is exceptionally enthusiastic and creative
- Has a commitment to an inclusive education for all
- Has strong leadership skills
- Is committed to developing a positive, enthusiastic learning culture for all staff
- Is ambitious and eager to develop their own and others professional development
- Has a good track record of driving forward improvements
- Is an innovative thinker and solution orientated
We can offer:
- A very supportive Headteacher and leadership team
- High quality CPD opportunities
- A forward thinking body of staff, who are determined to continue to drive standards and aspirations up within the community and with families
This role will suit an ambitious and experienced senior leader with aspirations to take on their own Headship.
If you would like an informal conversation with the Headteacher or to arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher’s PA (Mrs Swan) on 01923 836363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Complete the application form on the TES website.
Your supporting statement must include references to the job description and person specification. In addition, please explain why you are the right person for the role, specifically in relation to Northwood School.
Applications will close on: Friday 25th January 2019
Interviews will take place during: Week beginning 4th February 2019
Apply now! Please complete the TES online application form
The QED Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with the Data Barring Service.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore, we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible.