Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, Harrow Bangkok is part of a family of schools in the UK and Asia who share a similar ethos and high standards. Benefitting from a 35-acre garden campus in one of the world’s most diverse and dynamic cities, Harrow Bangkok is firmly established, highly respected and consistently popular with more than 1,600 boys and girls aged 18 months to 18 years, including 15% who board. Graduates achieve world-class examination results and move on to high-ranking universities worldwide following a progressive, rigorous academic education aligned with a strong commitment to developing the whole person.
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in August 2022. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements.
Experience and qualifications:
• Educated to degree level
• Possession of QTS
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• Able to establish a healthy rapport with pupils, staff, parents and carers
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Able to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an energetic, cohesive and hardworking team
• Strong organisation, writing and IT skills
• Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities
• Respect for all members of the school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check (for applicants who have never worked in the UK) and positive references regarding suitability to work with children
How to apply
• Please click on the 'Apply on school website' button below in order to complete our online application form
Sunday, 10th December 2021 at midnight GMT (early applications encouraged as shortlisting / interviews will be held on a rolling basis)
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
• Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok email@example.com
Please find Prospectus in this link
Please find Professional Development Bulletin in this link
More information is available on our website https://www.harrowschool.ac.th/about-us/recruitment/information-for-applicants
Harrow International School Bangkok
Harrow Bangkok is the original Harrow International School in Asia, founded in 1998. The school is thriving, with its own reputation for educational excellence as one of the leading schools in Thailand and So...