Digital Marketing Apprentice
The Education Alliance
North Ferriby HU14
Full-time, Level 3 Apprenticeship
Interested in Digital Marketing? Great! We’re hiring!
Are you interested in starting a career in the exciting and dynamic world of digital marketing?
Are you excited about the opportunity to plan & create marketing and advertising campaigns, writing engaging content for blogs, social media and websites?
That’s fantastic news!
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our trust of schools across The Education Alliance
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and excited about learning more about the marketing environment and is excited to learn new skills with a GREAT team of professionals
The Education Alliance consists of two primary schools and four secondary schools. Two of our schools, South Hunsley & Driffield School also have sixth form colleges.
Working in a school and within the education sector can provide you with a number of fantastic benefits such as;
• Term time only + 10 days!
• The opportunity to work flexibly
• Personal development opportunities
• Working across a number of locations
• Supported by a fantastic team of people
• Trained by expert staff and providers
• Being able to contribute to the development of young people
Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and managing digital advertising campaigns
• Content creation
• Keyword research
• Coordinating photography and videography shoots
• Project managing
• Attending meetings with staff and presenting results
• Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- GCSE/CSE in English and Maths, grade C or above or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of digital technologies over a range of platforms and user interfaces
- Experience of editing websites and social media
- Experience of using photography and videography
- A high level of organisational skills
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent personal and project management skills
We’re looking for someone who’s not only creative and a strong communicator, but also someone who can work as a member of a team and independently to meet deadlines. We want someone who wants to produce high quality content and does so in a way that supports the values of our schools. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and be supported and trained by a fantastic team of professionals in order to develop themselves personally to reach their own limitless potential.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Term-time only +10 days
Apprenticeship Type: Full Time
Fixed Term for a period of 18 months or on completion of the apprenticeship.
Salary: SCP4, £16,940.35 per annum
In addition to the attached job description and person specification, if you wish to discuss the role in further detail please contact Karl Keeton, TEAL Digital Lead via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking excellence through inspirational leadership, collaboration, teamwork, innovation and challenge we work to ensure that all of us achieve our very best. The Education Alliance is a Trust of 5.500 learners and we employ over 600 permanent staff....