Closing date: 15th March 2021
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Salary: Pay range - L5 to L9, £47, 253 - £52, 160 Ark Leadership scale (Outside London)
We are seeking to appoint a Director of Maths. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to develop as a leader.
As Director of Faculty, you will be an outstanding teacher and leader with a resilient character and strong personal drive. Along with other members of the extended leadership team, you will be involved in the leadership across the academy and will be responsible for helping to establish a culture that is nurturing and rigorous within the Mathematics department. You will be able to work collaboratively with other members of academy staff, will be open and eager to learn, and will have proven experience of positively impacting on student progress and raising attainment. If you share our vision and have experience of leading outstanding practice, then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a leader who exemplifies our belief in the potential of every child, is confident in insisting on the very highest standards of academic rigour and behaviour and is energised by the challenge of our work.
As a teacher at Ark Boulton Academy, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country.
Benefits of being part of the Ark network include:
- Twice as many training days as standard and network-wide events with Ark colleagues, held by the best minds in education
- We have clear and consistent behaviour procedures in place that allow for a more time for learning and ensure our teachers can focus on teaching.
- We are committed to continued professional development and at Ark Boulton, you will be given the training and support you need to be the best teacher you can be.
Please follow the link below for the full job description and person specification
Ark Boulton Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Ark Boulton Academy is a six-form entry secondary school in Sparkbrook, Birmingham. The school joined the Ark network in September 2015, after its predecessor school was placed in special measures by Ofsted. It is now under a strong and effective lea...