Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, the Harrow family in Asia has a similar ethos and comparable high standards.
Set on a spacious, garden site in one of the world’s most diverse and vibrant cities, we are Harrow’s original school in Asia and are thriving, with a roll of 1,600 (20% of the Upper School are boarders), progressive approaches to teaching, a strong commitment to community service and outstanding academic results.
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in January 2019. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements:
- Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
- Minimum three years’ teaching experience
- Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England (Plus IGCSE/GCSE and/or A Levels as appropriate)
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check (for applicants who have never worked in UK) and no question regarding suitability to work with children
How to apply
- Please click on the 'Apply on school website' button in order to complete our online application form
- All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok email@example.com
Sunday, 24th June 2018 at midnight GMT (early applications encouraged as shortlisting / interviews will be held on a rolling basis)
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
- Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
- Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
Leadership for a better world