Humanitree is seeking to employ an innovative, creative and experienced Upper Kinder teacher to start in August 2021. Native-level English is essential.
About the School:
Humanitree is a prestigious new paradigm in education, located in the heart of Mexico City, which aims to give students a unique preparation for life. We offer child-centred learning, which is enquiry based and supported by cutting edge ICT. At Humanitree, we believe in creating an inspiring, engaging and fun educational environment. Small class sizes allow for an individual and personalized education for each child.
- Be a fully qualified teacher
- Have native-level English
- Have at least two years of full-time classroom experience
- Be innovative
- Be positive role models for students and faculty
- Be lifelong learners
- Use instructional technology
- Have knowledge and experience of curriculum design
- Integrate students' use of higher-level thinking skills in the classroom
- Have a collegial and collaborative approach to learning
- Take an active role in their professional development
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, creative and child-centred learning environment
- Small class sizes that allow teachers to engage on a deeper level with children
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private medical and life insurance
- Continuous professional development
- Good work/life balance
To complete the online application form, please click the apply now button.
Skype interviews will take place on a rolling basis for short-listed candidates and early applications are encouraged.
The deadline for applications is Monday, March 8th, 2021.
Humanitree is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up an offer of employment.
Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years