We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Room Leader who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on our children’s learning and development. As the Room Leader, you will have fantastic organisational skills and experience in planning and executing creative and fun activities and in so doing create a warm, safe and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:ion and ability to make a positive impact on our children’s learning and development. As the Room Leader, you will have fantastic organisational skills and experience in planning and executing creative and fun activities and in so doing create a warm, safe and nurturing environment
• Be well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated
• Continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
• Have good leadership skills with the ability to motivate others
• Be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
• Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive way.
• Supportive colleagues and community
• A community where co-curricular activities flourish, and teachers are encouraged to introduce new and innovative ideas
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
• Competitive salary and contribution to the Teacher’s Pension Scheme
• Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
• Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
Closing date Monday 9th December with interviews the same week.
We reserve the right to interview promising candidates prior to this date if applications are received early.
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter to: -
Mrs C Andrews
Long Close School
Upton Court Road
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will e undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Long Close School is part of the Cognita Group of Schools.www.cognitaschools.co.uk No Agencies.