We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Ecommerce Manager who can help deliver a fantastic experience for teachers discovering and purchasing educational resources on TES. The resources marketplace is a 2-sided platform, and the you will have accountability for driving quality creation of content amongst our authors and seamless buying or downloading for our consumers. The marketplace was only launched in 2015 and has grown astronomically since then. The successful candidate will be part of team responsible for keeping the growth on an exponential trajectory. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Manager for the Resources Marketplace team will work at the intersection of marketing, content and data in education technology sector.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for improving the online experience both from a conversion and engagement perspective. The ability to extract meaningful and actionable insights from our data and reporting systems is a critical component of this role. You should also be able to manage and coordinate cross functional teams of people to take ideas from concept to implementation. This business is very much a start-up within an established company and therefore the successful candidate will need to proactively seek out new opportunities for the business and also be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Structuring onsite journeys and pages to support campaigns
- Creating offers and discounts
- Merchandise offers and promotions
- Ensure our inventory covers the key subjects for our audience's needs
- Analyse and optimise campaigns
- Support the launch of new onsite functionality
Who you are
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated impact in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Proactive opportunity hunter
- A mix of creativity and the ability to see the big picture in our business.
- The ability to build relationships and work in partnership with other teams within the organization.
- Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics and analytics tools to derive insights and measure success.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community. Today, TES Global has over 8 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
TES Global’s rich heritage includes the TES, Times Higher Education (THE) and TES Scotland magazines which are invaluable reads for all educators and TES Global has become the leading media provider to the UK education profession. It also publishes the annual Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
These are just a few facets of what TES Global does. For more information on TES Global please visit www.tesglobal.com/what-we-do
How to apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV as a .doc or pdf. In your email, please introduce yourself and, importantly, don’t just tell us why you want a job like this, tell us why you want to work with us specifically.