We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Ecommerce Executive who can help deliver a fantastic experience for teachers discovering and purchasing educational resources on TES.
The resources marketplace is a 2-sided platform, and the Ecommerce Executive will have accountability for driving quality creation of content amongst our authors and seamless buying or downloading for our consumers. The marketplace was launched in 2015 and has grown astronomically since then. The successful candidate will be part of team responsible for keeping the growth on an exponential trajectory.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Executive for the Resources Marketplace team will work at the intersection of marketing, content, product and data in education technology sector.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for improving the online experience both from a conversion and engagement perspective. The ability to extract meaningful and actionable insights from our data and reporting systems is a critical component of this role. You should also be able to manage and coordinate cross functional teams of people to take ideas from concept to implementation. This business is very much a start-up within an established company and therefore the successful candidate will need to proactively seek out new opportunities for the business and also be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities. Typical responsibilities will include;
• Improve the online experience, both from a conversion and engagement perspective, in line with strategic goals
• Propose, manage and deliver conversion-driven initiatives for the academic lifecycle within cross-functional teams
• Provide recommendations and analysis to the user generated content team about the areas where fresh inventory will best drive the key metrics of the Resources team.
• Create and merchandise offers and discounts, based on the extraction of meaningful and actionable data insights
• Structuring and analysing onsite journeys and pages to support campaigns and high-value collections, including SEO optimisation
• To pick-up additional responsibilities to assist with delivery of team objectives, as required by the resources team
Who you are
Essential Skills & Experience:
Demonstrated impact in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
Proactive opportunity hunter
A mix of creativity and the ability to see the big picture in our business.
The ability to build relationships and work in partnership with other teams within the organization.
Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics and analytics tools to derive insights and measure success.
Excellent written and oral presentation skills.