Trinity Academy, based in Brixton, is determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school, and are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in all areas in its first Ofsted inspection.
As our pupil numbers grow and the Academy expands, we are looking for a English Teacher to be responsible for the provision of a full and rich learning experience and support for pupils.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
We are able to offer you:
- An excellent benefits package including private health insurance
- Extended school holidays
- Free school lunch
- An excellent working environment in a brand new building with the most up-to-date technology
- A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy
- Central Brixton location with excellent transport links across London
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are determined to make a difference
- Have the highest expectations for all young people
- Are passionate about learning and creativity
- Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress
Closing date: 17th Feb 2020 midday
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.