Examination Invigilators Required
CASTLE VIEW SCHOOL ACADEMY TRUST, CANVEY ISLAND, ESSEX.
£8.09 per hour
We require Examination Invigilators to assist with the organising and running of all public examinations at Castle View School. Ideally candidate would be:
· Educated to GCSE or equivalent in English and/or Maths.
· Ability to relate to students.
· Confident working alone or as part of a team
· Have a good eye for detail.
· Be able to remain calm under pressure.
· Basic IT knowledge would be an advantage.
Please see Job Description/Person Specification for further details.
For an application form please visit the school website: www.castleview.essex.sch.uk
Alternatively, please email Karen Eaton, Headteacher’s PA: Karen.email@example.com
CVs alone will not be accepted.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Castle View School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and good references.
Closing Date for Applications is 14/12/2018 at noon. Interviews to follow.