EYFS Class Teacher - Maternity Cover
Would you like to join a school where every child is both challenged and inspired to maximise their learning potential?
Hillcroft Primary School is a high achieving, happy, vibrant and forward thinking school in which children excel themselves, both academically and socially. We are incredibly proud of our children at Hillcroft and delighted that our children see our school as a fun place to be and where they feel safe and valued. As a school, our main aim of every day is to ensure that Hillcroft is engaging and energising yet sets clear boundaries and expectations for our children to adhere to.
We are looking for an experienced EYFS class teacher for maternity cover to continue providing the best education for all our children by ensuring they are supported, engaged and inspired in their learning. the fixed term contract will run from January to the end of the school year.
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos;
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum
• A commitment to your on-going professional development through our tailored CPD programme
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a clear understanding of good and better teaching, ensuring great outcomes for children
• Is passionate and driven to ensure the best results for our children
• Has a clear vision and commitment to raising standards
• Has the potential to lead and develop learning within their classroom and across the school
• Values and actively supports each child and their development in line with our vision
• Has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Has enthusiasm, dedication and a great sense of humour and is fully committed to Hillcroft Primary School and its community.
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. Please ring Sarah Conway, our School Business Manager, to arrange an appointment with the Head Teacher, Kellie Brazier.
GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.