L1- L4, £39,374-£42,398
‘Feversham Primary is in the top 1% of schools nationally for progress in reading, writing and maths’.
Feversham Primary Academy is a very special learning environment that provides a happy, caring community where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals. Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best.
We are popular locally in our BD3 community and we are within commutable distance of Wakefield, Leeds and Keighley and close to the M1 and M62 motorways. Ofsted in September 2014 judged us to be ‘good’ in all areas across the school and we are well on our way to becoming an outstanding Academy.
Our school improvement journey has been rapid, sustained and has been achieved by all staff and the community pulling together to make sure that our children achieve their very best.
Feversham Primary is very much a ‘hub’ school in our cluster and we want to appoint a Early Years Phase leader who will work with the extended leadership team on further developing our early years provision.
We believe this to be an exciting opportunity for a colleague who is interested in becoming a phase leader or in time an assistant headteacher.
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with a commitment to excellence in learning and teaching
- Have up to date knowledge of curriculum developments and innovation in early years approaches
- Have the personal attributes and expertise to be a role-model to enthuse and motivate colleagues
- Be a team player, being flexible, fully committed and someone who enjoys working co-operatively and collaboratively with colleagues to support successful learning for all
- A positive, community driven school where high staff morale and low staff turnover have contributed to the rapid improvements in attainment and progress
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas, and see the retention of staff as a high priority
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards
Please contact Rehana Ali (Business Manager/ PA to SLT) at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Feversham Primary Academy is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET).
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our AET academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: pension, a health cash plan and childcare vouchers.
The date of commencement for this post will be September 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 21 May 2018.
Closing date: Friday 18 May 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
For further information on this position and to make an application please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/a/aetinet.org/aetwebsite/our-teaching-school/initial-teacher-training for further details.