Facilities Support opportunity at Thamesmead School
Salary range £16,521 - £19,335 FTE + Very good pension
36 hours per week/52 weeks a year: 7am - 2pm Monday-Friday
Start date: ASAP
Thamesmead School is a very successful secondary school in the heart of Shepperton. We are looking for a capable person to join our Facilities team.
The person we are looking for will be:
· Comfortable at lifting furniture and equipment to statutory limits
· Resourceful and able to cope in a high pressure environment
· DIY skills and ground experience would be advantageous
· Good at working in a team but can equally work on their own
· Good at prioritising and time management
· Have knowledge of basic site maintenance
· Good communication skills
· Mature and professional
· Basic IT literacy
We are offering:
· Competitive Salary
· Discounted membership to on-site gym
· Free Parking
· VERY good pension scheme as part of package (employee must contribute as well)
· Employee Assistance and Well Being Group supporting work/life balance
· Opportunities for development and training
· Working as part of a friendly and supportive environment
Become part of the Thamesmead School Team now. https://www.youtube.com/user/thamesmeadmusic
Full details of the job can be obtained from http://www.thamesmeadschool.surrey.sch.uk.
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01932 219 448.
Thamesmead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).