Collingwood College is a High-Performing Specialist Academy for Technology and Applied Learning based in Camberley.
We are seeking an experience Finance and Lettings Officer with previous experience of working in a busy office (ideally in a school environment) with good customer service, ICT and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be well organised, efficient, flexible, friendly, motivate and most importantly be passionate about providing excellent support services to our pupils, staff, families and visitors.
You will have:
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• The ability to cross check to ensure effective systems
• An interest in seeking best value and looking for solutions and areas for improvement within the school spending
• An interest in creating and analysing financial data
• GCSE’s or equivalent, to include English and Maths at grade A-C
• Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communications with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils, contractors, parents and 3rd party suppliers
• At least 2 years’ experience of working in an office environment.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Practical experience in word processing, excel and email.
• A passion for working with children.
What we can offer
• Term time plus inset days plus 3 additional weeks (42 weeks)
• 22.5 hours per week (days to be agreed)
• The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
• Admission to the Local Government Pension scheme
• On site car parking
Please note that, where the response to an advertisement has been exceptional, occasionally shortlisting and interviews may be arranged at short notice. Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit their application forms as soon as possible.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service will be required.
Collingwood College is an Equal Opportunities Employer