Football Development Manager
0.2 FTE, equivalent to 7.4 hours worked over the week, flexible by negotiation and may include evenings and weekends
Scale point 17, actual salary £4898.20 per annum
Fixed term for 18 months
Work is underway to construct a new, state of the art, all-weather 3G pitch which is expected to be completed by June 2021. The pitch will be a massive asset to the school and the local community. It will be available for hire out of school hours with a key aim of the project to develop girls’ football and to support disability sports in the area.
We are looking for a Football Development Manager to drive forward the new facility and engage with the local community, encouraging a diverse usage and high level of participation.
Why choose The Snaith School?
- We are a good and successful school.
- You will become part of a strong and friendly team.
- We are part of The Education Alliance who invest heavily in professional development.
- It is an exciting time to join The Snaith School and The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop. You could be part of this journey
- Our pupils are polite, enthusiastic and hard working
- We pride ourselves in valuing our staff
You will have:
- Experience of working with the football community
- The ability to establish good relationships with customers, staff and the local community
- A focus on customer needs
- A commitment to supporting the school and school policies
The Education Alliance encourage you to:
- Watch their video to gain more insight into the Trust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPq99Jon24
- Visit the website www.theeducationalliance.org.uk
- Discuss the role with The Snaith School
If you are keen to work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR and Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9am Monday 17 May 2021
Interview date: TBC
Visit www.thesnaithschool.org.uk to download an application form, or contact HR on 01405 860327 to request a form to be posted or emailed to you. Completed forms should be returned to HR@thesnaithschool.org.uk, or HR Department, The Snaith School, Pontefract Road, Snaith DN14 9LB.
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
The Snaith School
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Thank you for showing an interest in working at The Snaith School. Our motto is ‘Infinity and Beyond’ as we believe our pupils and staff have limitless potential. Whilst our high expectations are non-negotiable, in return we offer high levels of prof...