HEAD, Cairo English School, New Cairo, Egypt
Co-educational. 1650 pupils. 3-18 years. CIS . BSO . MSA . IB . BSME
Cairo English School, established in 2006, is a vibrant and dynamic school where learning and student achievement are reinforcing the school’s reputation for excellence in education in Egypt. At CES, 1650 students enjoy an English education that includes the English National Curriculum, International Primary curriculum, IGCE and IB Diploma programmes. CES is accredited by the Council of International Schools, British Schools Overseas, Middle states Association of Schools and Colleges, British Schools in the Middle East, and is authorized to offer the IB Diploma programme in Years 11 and 12.
CES is part of Esol Education. A group of eight American and British schools spanning four countries and three continents.
The Board of Esol Education is seeking to recruit an outstanding Head to lead the School from August 2017.
This position commands an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the seniority of the position and the assigned responsibilities.
The successful candidate must have a proven record as:
- A dynamic and inspirational leader able to implement the school’s guiding statements in ways that give the school a distinctive identity, locally, regionally and internationally
- A successful school leader in the UK and /or British international schools
- A leader experienced in current curricular and academic standards in an all through school
- A team builder, able to recruit, motivate develop and support teachers and administrators
- Adept at community building and establishing positive and effective stakeholder relationships
- An agent of planned school development that palpably improves academic results, the culture and ethos of the school
- A leader who fully understands and enthuse CES’s core values at all times.
- A leader who has a demonstrated commitment to ensuring all teachers, students and parents understand the purpose and scope of the education that is provided
To Apply for this position please email: email@example.com