Inspire their Remarkable with us
Head of Computing and Business
MPR/UPR- Plus TLR2b £6646
Maltings Academy is graded ‘Outstanding’ and has a state of the art new building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike. We have a committed and ambitious team which includes colleagues from Future Leaders, and have been very successful at developing teachers and leaders with progression both within and beyond the academy.
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Computing and Business where all colleagues play their part and contribute to whole school improvement through our distributed leadership model. If you embody these values and have high expectations, you will be very successful working with us. If you are driven, and passionate about Computing and business then we want to hear from you!
Although this role is based at Maltings Academy, you may be required to teach at our at our sister academy, New Rickstones Academy (also in Witham) as we have a joint Sixth Form provision - all new staff contracts are to work across both academies. Visits to the academy are welcomed.
For an informal discussion about the post, and to arrange a visit please contact Luke Kilvert, Assistant Vice Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org / 01376 512 911.
Candidates are advised to carefully consider the Supporting Statement section of the application form, explaining clearly how they meet the requirements of the person specification.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It is what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You are connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More opportunities, so you can forge your own path - As a large and expanding multi academy trust, there are ample opportunities for development and new experiences.
- More hands on support, so you can get on with what matters most - Expert operations support removes headaches, allowing you to focus on the children.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time- We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 21 October 2019.
Start date: January 2020.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'apply now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.