This is an exciting time for you to join us on our journey! Our vibrant and diverse All Through Family School originally opened in September 2015 as Perry Beeches V and we were proud to become part of the Ark Network on 1st March 2018! We are a growing school, offering you a great opportunity to help us develop and shape the future of Ark Victoria.
We are looking to recruit a Head of Creative Arts who is also an Art Teacher with a commitment to academic excellence and helping every child succeed. In this role you will be heading up the teaching of Creative Arts and overseeing Art, Drama and Music.
This is a great opportunity to develop the academy’s Creative Arts provision in readiness for a growing team. We are looking for an inspiring teacher who will develop their strengths by leading on curriculum development, planning, teaching and assessment and secure excellent outcomes for all students in these subject areas.
The ideal candidate will:
• show capacity to be an outstanding leader
• be a committed team player
• be an excellent role model to help everyone meet their own aspirations
Our Commitment to You
As a teacher at Ark Victoria, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country. Benefits of being part of the Ark network include:
• Twice as many training days as standard and network-wide events with Ark colleagues, held by the best minds in education
• We are committed to continued professional development and you will be given the training and support you need to ongoing development of your teaching practice.
You will have the opportunity to:
• help shape the strategic direction of the academy
• play a key part in improving attainment
• teach in state of the art classrooms with new facilities
• join the Ark network with its excellent professional development provision.
We are all deeply committed to the creation of the new academy and creating a vision for success. As a new school we boast brand new, purpose built facilities for all ages. Access to our Birmingham-based school is great, making the daily commute one less thing to worry about! We are easily accessible via the A45, with Small Heath train station within walking distance. Visits to the school are highly encouraged before submitting your application!
If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role, please contact Kelly Mubarik, Headteachers’ PA and HR Manager, on 0121 289 3535.
To apply, please visit: http://arkvictoria.org/vacancies
Start date: September 2018
Deadline: Friday 18th May 2018 at 12:00pm. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; candidates may be contacted before the closing date.
Interviews: Week commencing 21st May 2018
Salary: Ark Main Pay Scale (£23,490 - £34,670) / Ark UPR £36,826 - £39,599) and TLR
Ark Victoria is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.