Please see the detailed job description which is attached.
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to both lead and work as part of a team
- Innovative and pro-active
- Excellent communication skills
- Inspirational to both pupils and staff
- Patient, friendly and approachable
- Sympathetic to the school's ethos
What we can offer:
- Support from senior colleagues
- Motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- An excellent pension scheme
- Free school lunches during term time
- Free on-site parking
- Use of school facilities, e.g. swimming pool
- A peaceful location on the edge of the city of Oxford
Abingdon-on-Thames is an historic, modern market town situated eight miles to the south of Oxford with its world renowned reputation as a centre of academic excellence. The town has a lively community and has undergone recent development to upgrade the central shopping area. There are a good selection of restaurants, cafes and bars situated a just few minutes walk away from the river and gardens of Abbey Meadows. The town supports a mixed and international community and has excellent bus links to Oxford which is just a 15 minute ride away and provides a wealth of social and cultural opportunities.
How to apply:
Applications should be made via the TES website. Please complete the application form in full leaving no gaps in your employment history. In the interests of fairer and safer recruiting we do not accept CV applications.
Application deadline: 9.00am Friday 23 March 2018
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28 March
Further details can be found on the school website at www.olab.org.uk