We are seeking to appoint a dynamic leader with a passion for Early Years education to build on this outstanding Nursery school’s established reputation and take it to the next stage of its development.
Our new Head of Nursery will be an energetic leader with proven management skills, an eye for detail and a passion for delivering excellence. They will have the ability to form warm, professional relationships with parents and staff and ensure that children are happy, confident and achieve well.
The postholder will have overall responsibility for the professional leadership, care, education and commercial success of the Nursery with a commitment to teaching, learning and welfare that meets the needs of every child and the expectations of the parents.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of the independent sector, strong interpersonal skills and a passion for early education. They would enjoy the challenge of leading, motivating and developing this inspirational Nursery school; have a genuine desire to promote excellence at every level, maintain the school’s outstanding Ofsted rating and carry its vision forward.
In return we can offer:
• Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues
• Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
• Competitive salary and contribution to the Teacher’s Pension Scheme
• Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
• Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
• A newly refurbished Early Years setting
• And, most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you
Closing date for applications is Monday 9th December with interviews the same week.
We reserve the right to interview promising candidates prior to this date if applications are received early.
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter to: -
Mrs C Andrews
Long Close School
Upton Court Road
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.